- Click here to visit the site
- With support from USAID and STAR, the WFSA, UCSF and multiple partners have launched a new, free portal for critical care education tools.
- The site (currently in beta) aims to help healthcare workers in resource-variable settings find open-access, high-quality critical care learning tools.
- OpenCriticalCare.org is currently focused on respiratory care & COVID!
- The site features a comprehensive resource library, oxygen supply calculator, respiratory care tools, COVID19 Guidelines Dashboard and many more useful tools.
- Much of the site is also available in Español!
Get notified when a new tutorial is published!
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.